Need help

Basic info on DKW NZ 350's

Moderator: Mods

Vadim
Novize

Re: Need help

Post by Vadim » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:46 pm

Hei, Frank,
What about that lamps from "some dishonest sellers", looks like, these devices are not only in size, but also in shape different from the original ones.
Looks like, I don't have the rights to put pictures in the message. I tried, unsuccessfully, to show you my rear lamp and the red glass, which is probably from the Hella lamp. )
Hyvää yötä...
Frank
SUPPORTER 2016
SUPPORTER 2016

Post by Frank » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:17 pm

HI Vadim,

In the link it is clearly visible the tractor lamp is totally different, but some sellers take pictures of the tractor lamp from different angles so it is very difficult to spot the difference to a original one and then try to sell it as a NZ lamp.

If you want, you can email me pictures of your lamp and I upload them to this thread.

My mail: martsari71(ät)windowslive.com

//Frank
Motorboy13
Assistant Mechanic
Assistant Mechanic

Post by Motorboy13 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:35 pm

Hello Vadim , just looked in to your recent post also with Frank , about the NZ350
Tail-light .
first about the brand , that is a tuff one, :wink: i always believed it was an HELLA production Tail light for the early NZ350's ,Hella did Build a lot of same style Tail lights in War & Postwar ,bud it is just not 100% proven! Hasag is also an option (may be also Bosch)

Vadim you say you have an correct tail-light but in bad shape!!
wel i can tell you if the Housing stil has its correct Shape , you can restore it to NEW!!
but it will take some days!! :D
I have just finished mine NZ350 Tail Light that came out of the ground in Russia , it was very rusty. and bad shape but after many hours i can not be more happy!

if you like some info about that ,just let me know!!

Greatings

Raimond