NZ350 being offered ...

Basic info on DKW NZ 350's

Moderator: Mods

Laurensbarendregt
Novize

NZ350 being offered ...

Post by Laurensbarendregt » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:12 pm

Hi all,

I have a very strange experience with a NZ350 with Dutch papers being offered for sale. First it was offered for 3400 at Ebay Kleinanziegen for half a day. I responded and then the add was gone. I was approached by Wolfgang-Michael Sauer from Switserland that I could buy the bike from him. So I agreed and heard nothing back for a week, didn't answer his phone. Over a longer time I received a few emails with promises about sending copies of the Dutch papers...and I received Swiss papers on which the bike was registered in Switzerland for already 10 years. Finally I was asked to do a urgent transfer to Hungary...a very strange story.

So I asked for the Dutch papers..I got Swiss ones
I offered to come over to buy and pay cash...he was in the hospital and didn't respond
Then he told me that he was going on a business trip in three days and to come before
Then I was told he was leaving in three hours and to do an immediate transfer
Then it had to be a Hungarian account

I would like to warn everyone here as I have serious doubt and believe it's a scam.

It's a great looking bike but the story doesn't add up...if it is to good to be true it probably is not.

I might be wrong but if anyone else has had contact here please let us know.

Regards,

Laurens
Frank
SUPPORTER 2016
SUPPORTER 2016

Re: NZ350 being offered ...

Post by Frank » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:37 pm

Hi,

I dont know, but probably the same bike i have noticed many times on Kleinanzeigen, every time it seems that the seller has a new name and city and the same "seller" has a lot of other rare bikes for sale to very cheap prices.

The ads are up for some hours and then they are gone and comes up again with a new name in a few days. Among the pictures of the bikes is also a info that the seller "has some problems with his ebay account" and he wants people to contact him on his email direct.

Do some of our German friends here on the forum know more about this guy?

//Frank
RTWOLLE
Mechanic
Mechanic

Post by RTWOLLE » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:30 pm

Yes, he collects mail addresses to send you (perhaps) infected mails ---- Trojans.
So be careful, do not send mail. Do not answer.
Change passwords.
Do not open unknown mails.
Your PC is already infected?
caution
wolfgang
IFA/DKW RT 125/RT 125n.A.
DKW NZ 350-1/ IZH 350
DKW KLM C 100/C 1/ GG 400/StL 462A
Motorboy13
Assistant Mechanic
Assistant Mechanic

Post by Motorboy13 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:14 pm

Sounds like criminal activity! ! If someone does not reply in a correct way then you never take it serious! ! May be even stolen bikes! !

Greats