Stencils for vintage motorbikes cars military vehicles...

Here you can sell your 1939-1945 NZ 350, 350-1 parts

Moderator: Mods

experthomas
Novize

Stencils for vintage motorbikes cars military vehicles...

Post by experthomas » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:20 pm

Hi!
I make stencils for vintage bikes including DKWs.
Also I make it for military vehicles and accessories.
Standard (available) and on request.

Link to my auctions.

http://shop.ebay.pl/experthomas/m.html? ... ksid=p4340

I know it's self-advertisement, but there wasn't another way
Best regards.
Stencils for vintage motorcycles & cars - ebay experthomas
1939NZ250
Novize

Post by 1939NZ250 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:21 am

Hello everyone.
I can vouch for experthomas' products. I purchased a set of the tank stencils for the Whermacht NZ from him a few months ago. Application is simple and they look great. The font is perfect! You can't beat the prices either. I am looking to get a set of tactical markings next. Nice work and thank you.

A. Ottaiano
Chicago IL.
mdunn
Tool Cleaner
Tool Cleaner

Post by mdunn » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:56 pm

1939NZ250 wrote:Hello everyone.
I can vouch for experthomas' products. I purchased a set of the tank stencils for the Whermacht NZ from him a few months ago. Application is simple and they look great. The font is perfect! You can't beat the prices either. I am looking to get a set of tactical markings next. Nice work and thank you.

A. Ottaiano
Chicago IL.
Were these actual stencils you paint over and not stickers you leave on the bike right?

Mike
Mike Dunn
Vintage German Motorcycles
www.vintagegermanmotorcycles.com
1939NZ250
Novize

Post by 1939NZ250 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:35 pm

Hi Mike,
Yes these are stencils. The stencil is a vinyl sticker. You peel off the backing card, stick the stencil to the area you want to paint. Then remove the waxed paper on the top. Paint the area and then peel off the stencil once the paint gets tackey. They are awesome. No bleed, no overspray, great fonts. Really nice work and the guy is really good to work with. He will make you anything you want. Just send him the art work.
Aaron
mdunn
Tool Cleaner
Tool Cleaner

Post by mdunn » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:38 pm

1939NZ250 wrote:Hi Mike,
Yes these are stencils. The stencil is a vinyl sticker. You peel off the backing card, stick the stencil to the area you want to paint. Then remove the waxed paper on the top. Paint the area and then peel off the stencil once the paint gets tackey. They are awesome. No bleed, no overspray, great fonts. Really nice work and the guy is really good to work with. He will make you anything you want. Just send him the art work.
Aaron
Aaron,

Yes i ordered some from him, perfect. These are the best way to make the stencils.

Mike
Mike Dunn
Vintage German Motorcycles
www.vintagegermanmotorcycles.com
DARIVS
Assistant Mechanic
Assistant Mechanic

Post by DARIVS » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:48 am

I also use Thomas's stencils. They are the finest!
martdapp
Master Mechanic
Master Mechanic

Re: Stencils for vintage motorbikes cars military vehicles..

Post by martdapp » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:20 pm

The stencils are perfect copies from the originals.
I helped Thomas with developing stencils for the DKW NZ WH 39-43,
the NZ type 43 and NZ-1, also for the RT-125 WH and RT 125-1 n.A.
Simply because there were no stencils to find for the NZ-1 and also none for the other types (exept some not org. transfers).
It was not easy for Thomas because I was not statisfied easy, but neverless he not gave up. The result is perfect, just like done in the war-years. So if You want stencils for Your NZ or RT Wehrmacht, ask him, he has sets for all the types. However You have to mention exact what You need, he will search them together then.
Martin
DARIVS
Assistant Mechanic
Assistant Mechanic

Post by DARIVS » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:11 am

Congratulations to you both on some fine stencil products!
martdapp
Master Mechanic
Master Mechanic

Post by martdapp » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:07 am

Meanwhile, Tom has now also tank-stencils for the NZ 350 type 43 (Cursif script) and for the former NZ-1 (another tank-content).
Then there's also a wide choice of Division- and Companysigns, to supply at any size.
In addition, everything is possible if only good role models and dimensions are available. Indicator plates and stamps, script (WH, XX, WL, POL, etc.), and also decrease stamps as desired.
There aren ow also special reserved templates for other WH-vehicles, such as for VW Schwimm- and Kuebelwagen, Opel Blitz, etc.
Tip, you want to look good for the characters you like to use, often the most comic variations are used! I could possibly help. To my opinion there are no WH-vehicles without any sign.
N.b. there are many "neutral" signs.
Martin